Last Updated: January 31, 2021
3. What information is collected. Peak Level Performance LLC Service collects information from site visitors (website and mobile application), from interactions with our social media presence, training clietand subscription holders of Peak Level Performance LLC. The information provided may come from you directly, such as when you subscribe to Peak Level Performance LLC Services, or as you navigate our Services.
Types of Information - Directly
Subscriptions – Information is collected when you purchase a subscription from Peak Level Performance LLC Services. Information includes, but is not limited to your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, account name and password in connection with Peak Level Performance LLC Services, payment information, such as credit card information that is required to finalize your subscription.
Communications with us – If you communicate with Peak Level Performance LLC to receive support, request information about Peak Level Performance LLC Services, or to communicate with Peak Level Performance LLC, we may collect information such as email address, phone number, or mailing address to provide you with the appropriate information or assistance you requested.
Surveys – Surveys are used enhance the subscription holders experience, and we may ask you to volunteer to complete a survey. All surveys are voluntary and the information you provide is voluntary.
Sweepstakes – Periodically, Peak Level Performance LLC may run voluntary sweepstakes and contests. The information that we gather may include an email address, phone number or mailing address. The information you provide will be to inform you about the sweepstakes or contest or awarding prizes.
Types of Information – Indirectly / Automatic
We may collect information through our Services or other methods of web analysis such as but not limited to:
Internet Protocol address
Mobile advertising identifiers
Device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer when accessing our services
3. Information acquired from other Sources
We may collect information from Third Party services and combine them with the information you provide such as but not limited to, Social Media Services, Payment Processor, Public Databases, Apple app store, Google Play App Store.
4. How Peak Level Performance LLC uses the information it collects. Peak Level Performance LLC acquires, holds, and uses the personal information provided for business purposes such as providing information about products or services, administrative purposes, marketing purposes, research and development, services via apps, anonymous and aggregated information use, sharing content with friends and colleagues, and other uses.
1. Cookies - Small data file our server places on your computer or mobile device to recognize your device and provide personalized features and advertisements. Through cookies, we are able to collect information that we use to improve our websites and mobile applications, improve your overall experience on them, and personalize your experiences and advertisements.
2. Pixel Tag - Tiny graphic files or code snippets that can be included in HTML-encoded e-mail messages and web [ages. When such a message is opened in an HTML-capable e-mail program, the recipient's computer or device will communicate with our server to retrieve the pixel tag file, allowing us to record and store, along with the recipient's e-mail address, the date and time the recipient viewed the e-mail message, the fact that the recipient's e-mail client is capable of receiving HTML-encoded e-mail, and other standard logging information. The pixel tag may also see or read cookies.
3. Analytics – Using Google Analytics, Peak Level Performance LLC collects information regarding site visitor behavior. This data is not tied to any personal information. For information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics by your use of services by going to https://tools.google.com.dlpage/gaoptout.
6. Third-Party Websites. The site contains links to other websites and other website services may link to Peak Level Performance LLC Services. These Third-Party website domains are not controlled by Peak Level Performance LLC, and we do not endorse or represent these Third-Party websites. Visiting other websites or applications is at your own risk.
7. Third-Party Social Media. Peak Level Performance LLC Services contain links and interactive features among various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. We are unable to control any voluntary uses of your information when interacting with a Third-Party platform such as social media, and you assume all risk that your personal information provided may be viewed and used by Third-Parties for a number of purposes. Be sure to view and understand all Third-Party social media Privacy Policies
8. Third-Party Service Providers. We utilize third party companies and individuals to perform business functions on our behalf to better serve you. This may include designing services that are available to you, processing credit card payments, shipping postal mail, delivering packages, conducting market research or information analysis, and managing promotions. In these instances, we may need to provide your information to these third parties for such purposes.
9. Protecting Peak Level Performance LLC and its affiliates. We may access, preserve and disclose your personal information in order to: (i) protect or defend the legal rights or property of Peak Level Performance LLC, or the legal rights of our subscribers, members, business partners, and contractors; (ii) protect the safety and security of our subscribers, members, business partners, contractors or members of the public, including acting in urgent circumstances; (iii) detect and protect against fraud and identity theft or to conduct risk management; (iv) comply with laws, legal process, or legal requests from any governmental or regulatory body; or (v) to enforce or apply our website Terms and Conditions and/or other agreements.
10. Asset Transfers. As we grow our business, we might sell one or more of our assets. Furthermore, if we are involved in financing, reorganization, receivership, or the unlikely case of a bankruptcy, your information may be disclosed or sold as part of the business transfer as permitted by law and/or contract. Customer information may also be disclosed in connection with due diligence or in preparation of a potential sale or investment.
12. Opt-Out. You have the right to opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information. Even if you elect to opt-out, your nonidentifiable information regarding your activities on our Site and/or from any advertisements on Third-Party sites may still be collected.
1. Email – If you desire to opt-out of email communications from us, you may click the “Unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of Peak Level Performance LLC marketing emails that we send and follow the instructions. You will continue to receive emails regarding services or products until you opt-out of receiving such emails.
2. Push Notifications – Peak Level Performance LLC may occasionally send push notifications through our Apps with updates, achievements or other notices. You may opt-out from receiving these types of communications by changing the settings on your device.
3. Device Location – Peak Level Performance LLC may collect location-based information if you access our App. You may opt-out by changing the settings on your device.
4. “Do Not Track” – Also known as “DNT”, there are web browsers which offer a "Do Not Track" signal that is a privay preference users can use to inform websites or services that they do not want certain information collected. Like many other websites and online services, we do not currently alter our practices when we receive Do Not Track signals.
5.. Cookies - The “Help” feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
13. Security of your Information. Peak Level Performance LLC takes reasonable measures to maintain safeguards to protect against unauthorized access of your information. Despite all efforts, no security measures are perfect, and we cannot ensure the security of any information provide to us. Peak Level Performance LLC does not accept liability for unintentional disclosures.
14. Access and Update My Information. We strive to keep accurate records of all subscribers. If, for any reason, your personal information changes, we ask that you inform us. You may update your information by changing your MyClimb account details or by emailing email@example.com. When submitting an email request, please include your full name as attributed to your subscription, email address, and a detailed description of your data request.
16. Your California Privacy Rights. California law permits subscribers who are legal California residents to request and obtain information about whether the business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes once per year free of charge, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties.
Contacting Peak Level Performance LLC
Peak Level Performance LLC
170 Kirkwood Drive
Aiken, SC 29803
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org